Monday, September 17, 2012

Meal Plan Monday!


This week features mostly never tried before recipes. So if you try it and don't like it, don't blame me!

Menu for the Week:
  1. Sloppy Slow Cook Chicken Tacos (first time to try this)
  2. Broccoli Chicken Casserole (first time to try this)
  3. Sloppy Joes (no recipe right now, just from a can)
  4. Our version of the Italian Sausage and Potato Bake (My husband's favorite meal. We add mushrooms and carrots, and do not measure a thing on seasoning)
  5. Stuffed Shells (first time to try this)
  6. Cottage Pie (sub ground turkey, first time to try this)
  7. Bow Tie Pasta w/ Feta and Lemon Pepper Chicken (first time to try this)
I am new to meal planning, and new to sharing my menu plan. I have seen many organized menus over the blog world, some based on this week's coupons, some based on using up certain ingredients, some based around a schedule, low fat, no gluten, etc, etc.

I.do.none.of.this. That's too advanced for this novice cook and meal planner. Maybe one day! These plans have no rhyme nor reason to them except what looks/ sounds tasty, what seems simple, and every now and then requests from my husband.

This is my first time linking with I'm and Organizing Junkie, and I would like to say thanks for having me! Check out all the other wonderful meal plans that are posted each week. I have a few in my rotation that have come from this! You just may see yours!
This guy looks like me when I'm hungry!

If this is your first time visiting my blog, thank you for stopping by! Please take a look around. It is about to undergo some major cosmetic surgery, and post editing to make this blog more entertaining. I finally have a blog schedule going, so posts will be updated more regularly.



Source
 "Y'all come back now, ya hear!"


**I would also like to mention today is Husband's birthday! Happy 28th, Babe!**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover