Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am Thankful for a Husband Who Runs Errands With Me.

Many a Facebook friends write something that they are thankful for each day of November, and I jumped on the bandwagon this year. Then I thought, hey, why not blog about it as well?
So here ya go. The long version of my Facebook posts :).



"Day 2: I'm thankful my husband went with me to run some errands this evening."

***I revised this post the morning after writing it. If you saw the orginal post, you saw a rude version of me, justifiable or not. After giving it some thought, I feel it is not fair to the person I was being rude about. I would not post the things I said if this person had internet and read my blog. So, to be fair, I am revising this post. :)

I had to take a family member who does not drive to the store. My most hated store at that. I was bitchy all day, and dreading the task. My husband lovingly went with Addy and I to help a family member out. Bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover