Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Blog-olutions: Personal

Hello, again! This is the last installment of my 2013 blog-olutions! Thanks for sticking with me! I had even more to I wanted to accomplish this year, but just the financial and house ones started to wear me out, and January isn't even over yet.

What I want out of 2013:

Personal/Other:
  • Perform more random acts of kindness. I have been the recipient of many acts of kindness, and I need to pay it forward.
  • Run another 5k.
  • Get a routine, and stick with it. The hardest thing for me is getting Addy fed and to bed at the same time everyday. I do not know why this is such a struggle for me, but always has been. No goal can be accomplished without the time.
  • Be more inspirational to others.
  • Write more on this blog, and hopefully obtain some followers.
  • Plan a vacation. The only vacation Husband and I have been on together was our honeymoon. Seriously. Vacation needed! A reward for all the hard work accomplishing all the goals I have mentioned the last couple of weeks. :)
Thanks for reading! What else do you want out of 2013? Anything I can help with? Let's make this the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover