Monday, August 12, 2013

Blog-Over Update

A month or so back I decided my blog needed a big ole revamp. So I created a list, and started crossing things off (YES! I included things I completed already just to cross it off). Here's my new update: 
  • Find a color scheme, and apply it. (Still tweeking this here and there. Always a work in progress)
  • Change name of blog (don't forget on July 15, 2013 you can find me http://thedelightfulmomnesiac.blogspot.com!)
  • Add social media buttons
  • Use new template
  • Make a header (Still debating on it, but anything's better than before!)
  • Write an about me page
  • Create a Facebook page  (Find it here!)
  • Add pages
  • Make an "about me" page
  • Change my profile picture to an actual picture
  • Clean up the side bar
And this wasn't on the list, but I just added it, so, now it is:
  • Add the Pin it Hover html code. 
I've been seeing this all over blog land, but thought it was way out of my league to try. I found this easy peasy tutorial from Sweet Haute on the Blissful and Domestic Friday linky party. I love the kindess of other bloggers who take the time to teach the newbs and scardy cats how to do this stuff. What are some of your favorite blogger help posts?

May the momnesia be ever in your favor,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you making a list, checking it twice, and crossing things off! So impressed with all that you've done. AND I just have to say that your Signature with "May the momnesia be ever in your favor," might be my favorite post outro I've ever seen. So cool!

    Warmly,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover