Friday, February 15, 2013

De-soda-fication: Reasons 8-15




How's everybody's week going? Have a good Valentine's Day? I'll have to do a Valentine's post later, but now I want to brag update about my De-soda-fication, as I've dubbed it.

I am still going strong and soft drink free! This will be day 15. It is getting harder and easier at the same time. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. Most days I am okay, but days when:
  • The dogs drive me nuts
  • Addy wakes up an extra number of times the night before
  • I eat pizza (In my opinion, nothing tastes better with pizza than Coke or beer) 
  • I eat Mexican (the same opinion from above applies here as well)
  • I hear a can of Coke being opened
  • I forget to bring a drink with me when I go out
I really really really really want one.

But No. I. Will. Stay. Strong!
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003259807/5234546536_soda_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Source

While I am trying to forever give up the Co-Cola (Learned that spelling from The Help), I've decide that for short term goal and blog purposes, 100 days is the goal. And around 100 reasons not to drink soft drinks/colas/pop/soda. Sound good to you? Sounds great to me. Glad we're all on the same page.
Reasons 8-15:
Slide03
Food Babe: Coca Cola's Low Calorie Beverages Will Kill You Before They Solve Obesity
I highly HIGHLY recommend reading this post from Food Babe. She does a way better explaining the picture above, and if I were to try explaining it, I'd just be restating what she says. Rather than do that, just click any of the links above. Or here. Or here. :)post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover