Friday, February 8, 2013

Seven Reasons Not to Drink Cokes

I'm day seven soft drink free! Although, I should be completely honest. I am drinking a butt load of sweet tea and coffee. By coffee I mean coffee with sugar and that powdered flavor cream stuff. I don't actually like coffee. I'm just drinking it as substitute for the cola. Then I'll cut that out too. It's usually decaf or 1/2 caf. I do love me some Starbucks mocha. The best is the peppermint mocha during Christmas time. YUM.

Anywho..
In "honor" of 7 day soda free, Here's a list of reasons why you should be miserable soda free with me:

1. Soda causes tooth decay. All that sugar, and the acid takes the enamal off your teeth.

2. Cokes make you fat (yep, even diet).

3. Money. Water = free. Soft drinks = not free.

4. Bad for the earth.

5. Soda damages your liver.

6. Kidney stones and other kidney damage and issues.

7. Because I need someone to suffer get healthy with me.

Did I motivate anyone? Need better explanations? I can give ya that. When I'm not craving delicious bubbly Coke on my tongue. mmmm. Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, the above reasons and then some.

Thanks for reading!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover