Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Here's this week's meals:

Tonight, as well as many people linking up, we had leftovers from yesterday (wings, pizza, and I made some broccoli to feel slightly less disgusting)

Tuesday:  Baked chicken with garlic spinach* and cornbread

Wednesday: Sweet and spicy Italian stir fry

Thursday: Fettuccine Alfredo* with chicken, broccoli, mushrooms

Friday: Pizza night. Until we get tired of it, Fridays are now officially pizza night. Sometimes homemade, sometimes ordered in, sometimes frozen. 

Saturday or Sunday: meatloaf, some type of potato (undecided on how I'm fixing them), possibly more cornbread, green beans

Leftover the other weekend day.

*I'm slowly trying to start making more "clean meals." Hopefully one day my whole menu plan will be clean, healthy, and delicious. Oh, and something everyone will eat. This may take awhile...

In other news:
I am day four soft drink free!
I finally printed out my planner. Pictures and post hopefully this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by! What delicious meals are you preparing this week? Any tips for clean eating?





post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover