Saturday, February 16, 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday, I spent the whole day thinking I was going to Missouri for a funeral. My step mom's dad (my step-grandpa if you will) passed on Valentine's Day. Spent the whole day packing for Miss Cakes and I. Honestly, the whole day. Until about 5 pm. That's how long it takes with a needy baby. She's not always needy. Yesterday was the exception. Turns out I'm not going to Missouri.
I feel torn about the decision. I want to be there for the family. Maybe I'll get to go up there later this week.

post signatureYesterday was one month since Cody Blake passed. Still hurts as well. 2013, can this be it for the year? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! The only rule: Play nice! Everyone has a point of view, but you don't have to be a meanie when sharing it. Thanks!

Pin It button on image hover